Beauty Hacks every WOMAN should know2 minute
- If you're short on time or beauty supplies, use lipstick to add some color to your eyes, lips and cheeks. Just blend it in so the glow is subtle.
- Have no energy to take your makeup off at night? Keep some makeup remover on your nightstand. Removing your makeup prevents infections and breakouts, so turn to this extra stash in a pinch.
- Having a battle with fly-away hair? For fine hair, spray a little hairspray on a toothbrush (one you don't use to brush your teeth, of course!) to tame fly-aways along the hair line. For coarse or thick hair, spray hairspray directly on the fly-aways and smooth it with a toothbrush.
- Does your lipstick not last all day? Apply lipstick and then hold a tissue over your lips. Lightly dust translucent powder over the tissue.
- Have you had enough with frizzy hair? After a shower, grab an old but soft tee. Then, pat—don't rub—hair dry. This method will help prevent the breakage and frizz you can get after towel drying.
- Is you mascara dried out? Revive dried mascara with a few drops of contact lenses saline solution. Just toss the mascara if it's more than three months old; otherwise, you may get an eye infection.
- Headed out after work but no time to redo your makeup? Spritz on a face mist. It will help absorb any cakey-looking concealer or foundation. You'll be left with skin that appears fresh and dewy.
- Are you out of makeup remover? One of coconut oils many uses is that it can remove cosmetics. Put some on a cotton pad. Wipe over makeup
- Green tea- In addition to being great when it comes to detoxification, green tea is excellent for skin care. This tea eliminates redness and swelling and helps to remove dark circles.
- Long lasting waves- If you don’t want straight hair, but don’t have time to go to the hairdresser and everything you have on hand is the hair straightener – don’t worry. All you need is to make some braids, and then press the hair straightener over them. Spread the braids and here is the hairstyle!
- Mascara is the perfect eyeliner – You go to work and you realize that you have spent eyeliner. Don’t worry, if you have mascara you can solve the problem! If you have an eyeliner brush, simply grab a little mascara and apply above the eyelashes.
- Long lasting perfume- If you want to keep the fragrance of perfumes longer on the skin it is necessary to apply it immediately after the shower as the humidity of the body will help in this.