5 signs you are infatuated with someone3 minute
There is a thin line between love and infatuation. Because infatuation is a shadow image of love. So even if you are infatuated with someone, it feels like love. In the beginning, it is very hard to differentiate between infatuation and love while you are experiencing it. Because your mind will keep giving you shadow signs that it is love. You can only recognize it when you are away from it. We all experience it from time to time and especially during the early stages of life, when we all start our love lives with infatuation.
I am not going to say that you will avoid it in the first go. Because a lot of stable relationships start with infatuation. But if it is not love, then you will realize that the person is not what you expected as time passes away. You will try to make yourself believe again and again that it is love. But here I will give you key 5 signs which if you will keep in mind, you might not have to repeat again and you might just have a clear cut shot at love.
- When you are living in a fantasy world- When you are infatuated with someone then you keep daydreaming about you and your partner. You are always in your fantasy world thinking how perfect and awesome you guys are. But this headspace game is not healthy for a long term relationship. Because at some point you will have to come to the real world and face the real person in front of you. Then all your dreams will be shattered in seconds. And the irony is that some people stay in such dreams for so long that they get comfortable with the ideas of their relationships. So its best if you snap out of your dream world, see the person in front of you for who they are, and then judge your feelings for them.
- All you want to do is flirt and be physical with them- One of the strongest signs of infatuation is to be physical with the person apart and not be inclined to do other things with them. It is normal for new couples to be physical and passionate. But if there is only sex and no deeper emotions/ intellectual experiences then it is not love. Because the other half is missing and with time the physical attraction WILL fade away. You cannot escape this captivity with flirting all the time because at some point you will need to have a real conversation someone who will feed your soul.
- When you get really jealous- When you are infatuated with someone, you get extremely possessive of that person. You go a great length to defend that person. Even if someone is looking at your partner, you think that he or she is going to take your partner away from you. So if you are experiencing such signs then it is clearly infatuation.
- When lust overpowers all emotions- When you look at your partner what do you feel first, love or lust? People always try to justify that lust is common if there is love. That is correct but what if there is only lust? When you are with your partner, are you always looking for a hideout place so that you can make out with him or her? If there is only lust, then it is most definitely infatuation.
- You are only focused on your needs- when you only care about what you want and you don’t care what the other person wants, then you are clearly infatuated. Because, love is all about caring for the well being of another person. So when you are not considering the needs of your partner and if the other person is also doing the same then you are clearly infatuated with one another.
It is important to learn how to differentiate between infatuation and love. If you keep the above-discussed points in your mind, you will be able to differentiate between them and it will save you a lot of time and trouble.
In present times, breaking up and moving on to the next relationship is a daily affair. These short-lived relationships are based on feelings that are not real. An infatuation can last up to as short as 30 minutes and it can even continue for over a year. You can decide for yourself what you want from a relationship. If you are comfortable with infatuation then you can go with the flow. Or you can break the barrier and embark on a love forever journey. The choice is yours.
Tell us how your first infatuation experience was, feel free to drop a comment.
20 Ideas To Celebrate Random Acts Of Kindness Day 20204 minute
How is that a day such as Valentine’s is glorified to an extent that the biggest hollywood celebrities engage in it so very eagerly but a day that is dedicated solely for the purpose of making the least bit difference and giving back to society barely makes it to the holiday calendar?
Random Act of Kindness week starts on the 17th of february every year and gives you 7 sweet days to do something nice (for a friend, for the society or even for the environment) in a way that not just creates an impact, but multiplies your effort by driving people to do nice, be kind often and remember that deeds are superior if performed for the collective good of people.
20 of the SIMPLEST Ideas to celebrate Random Act Of Kindness Week:
- Compliment a Stranger. A simple “Woah, cool sweater!” could literally make someone’s day, and you would lose nothing.
- Cook for someone who feeds you everyday (Ideally your mom/dad or cook). Every great cook is so used to feeding other people’s bellies everyday and deserves to be pampered with food too- the smile on this person’s face when you cook them a meal will make your day along with theirs.
- Lend a friend one of your favorite reads. It’s a great way of saying “Here’s a piece of me, thanks for existing” - without actually having to say it.
- Write a review. What are the 10 best places to get some kickass biryani? Or which are the most pet-friendly places to visit in your city? Any knowledge is great knowledge - get it up on the gram, or you know, on Glo. I’m sure you’ll at least help one person decide on his next outing.
- Call a lonely relative and attempt to make them laugh.
- Donate Blood- thousands out there need blood. If you don’t know where to begin, look up https://scoophub.in/top-10-best-blood-donation-organizations-in-india/.
- Repost your friend/following’s businesses to spread the word. If they get one extra follower because of you, you’ve succeeded.
- Pick up litter that you didn’t throw out.
- Spend a day at an old age home. Been there, done this and the joy on their faces will bring you happiness that’s truly unmatched.
- Send colouring books to children at an orphanage/ sick children at the hospital. Dunzo it (use a local delivery service) if you can't physically go there.
- Take initiative to make breakfast and get your whole family together on the dining table. Make it a whole event. Indulging in family time is a wonderful act of kindness.
12. Leave your waiter a generous tip.
13. Help a neighbour/friend clean their room. Or backyard.
14. Use your savings to fund a child’s education for a whole academic year. You’ll be surprised to know that it’s quite the pocket-friendly deed.
Click to know just how easy it is: https://bit.ly/37BfaCw
15. Get a haircut. Donate your hair after: Way to turn an act of kindness into a cute makeover!
16. Be kind to the environment. Walk/Cycle/Carpool to work instead of taking a cab or an auto
17. Make a kindness pledge/list- one that is flexible and can be practiced at least once every week.
18. Pay for a co-worker’s lunch.
19. Do something kind for yourself. Read a book. Watch an old favorite movie. Eat healthy, gut-friendly foods. Write a letter to your future self. Take a leap you’ve been meaning to.
20. Let people know of the day. Celebrate Kindness.
Super Bowl 2020: Extremity In The Name Of Culture?2 minute
After a great game of an outstanding comeback by Kansas City Chiefs (Vs San Francisco 49ers) in Super Bowl LIV, the crowd seemed to be inclined towards debating a rather isolated issue than the game itself: Was the halftime performance by Hollywood’s beloved superstars Shakira and Jennifer Lopez obscene?
The two set the stage on fire and how! (Although, this might seem to have contradicted the opinion of the majority)
What the audience found and I quote “terribly disturbing”:
The broadcast featured the two stars in costumes showcasing their buttocks, pole dancing and grabbing their crotch multiple times on stage- all interpreted as ruthless objectification of women by two of the most influential women in the world.
A famous reporter of the Golf Channel even went ahead and tweeted: “Stop dancing on a stripper pole on the biggest stage and then complain about how often we get sexualised.. The hypocrisy of wanting to not be seen as sex symbols but then wearing outfits and choosing overtly sexual choreography has me very confused”
An audience full of young parents on the other hand had their own issues with regard to how something like THE Super Bowl, an event supposedly aired for all age groups to enjoy could have a performance such as this as if it were the 'new normal’.
The halftime show featuring Shakira and Jennifer Lopez seemed to garner more buzz than the game itself. (What!?) At some point, little children were showcased in cages- all seen as a political statement about President Trump’s immigration policy - but the whole pole dancing and stimulated sex gestures were viewed as most offensive.
Prolife advocate Abby Johnson tweeted, “On the day of the highest rate of sex trafficking, the NFL says, ‘Hey, let’s have two women dance half naked and get a bunch of zoomed in crotch shots of them. That’s female empowerment!’ Do they have no clue that they just contributed to the commodification of women?” Even though a lot of folks said they loved the energy and called the two Latina’s performances “historic”, the popular opinion seems to have been this: misrepresentation of an entire culture on one of the biggest stages airing worldwide.
The performance might have not appeared to be “family friendly” to a few but did it deserve a statement as harsh as “This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is OK”?